Monday, August 10, 2009

CityLight Goes Whitewater Rafting

The deposit for the CityLight rafting trip is due today:
August 28th - 30th
We will Depart around 7pm friday evening, and drive to the Poconos, set up camp, and then spend Saturday Whitewater Rafting down the Delaware River. Saturday evening we will pick the cabin with the best cook, and we will depart Sunday around 11am to return to Manhattan. $50 deposit due by August 10th Register online at citylightnyc.com
Any fun whitewater-rafting stories floating around out there? I'll start you off: When I was in high school we went on a rafting trip and my boat was full of girly girls (myself included). When one of the girls in my boat inevitably fell overboard the first words out of her mouth were not "I'm okay" or "Please hand me a towel"; her first words were: "Is my makeup okay?"

No comments: