Friday, August 14, 2009

ChristianMusic.org's Top 12 ~ August '09

ChristianMusic.org lists these albums as their top 12:

Skillet
Awake
Thousand Foot Krutch
Welcome To The Masquerade
Phillips Craig & Dean
Fearless
Leeland
Love Is On The Move
Britt Nicole
The Lost Get Found
Matt Maher
Alive Again
Hawk Nelson
Live Life Loud
Britt Nicole
The Lost Get Found Combo Pack
tobyMac
Portable Sounds
Hillsong
Faith + Hope + Love
Shane & Shane
Pages - between the lines
Jeremy Camp
Beyond Measure

What Christian albums are you listening right now?

2 comments:

Freddy Rodriguez said...

If memory serves me right... Portable Sounds came out in 2007. Is it that good to be on a list for 2 years, or is the state of music that bad?

Miss Hannah said...

Freddy, I just got that CD last month myself. I think the Mandisa song is what keeps it popular.

ME...I am listening to Today is the Day (Lincoln Brewster). Good stuff!